Saturday, July 25, 2009

Something's in Retrograde

Today our Congressman, Democrat Tom Perriello, visited MacCallum More Museum and Gardens in Chase City VA. I showed up at 2:30 and learned that the Congressman had arrived early and had already toured the museum and my art exhibit--he actually signed the guest book. I had met him when he was campaigning but did not see him today. I talked with some interesting people walking through the exhibit--tomorrow it will come down.

Perhaps one of my planets is in retrograde because I did not see my favorite friend at the Gardens today, either. I have checked on this little guy for two months--he's not blind, he's changing colors. Last week, most of the green had disappeared. I heard him today but there was no photo op--maybe he's not a Democrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment